1. Walking into a shitstorm... EVERY. FUCKING. DAY.
2. Not being able to control the weather.
3. Early check-in
4. Inquiry phone calls
5. Dealing with the actual 1%
6. Dealing with 99%
7. Dealing with your coworkers
9. Guests who don't tip
10. "The customer is always right"
11. Threats to call the manager
12. The total mental, emotional, and physical labor that is hospitality.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!