1. Meet and work with some amazing, like-minded peers.
2. The role is only 5 hours per week on average.
3. Gain transferable skills for Co-op, the Don role, or other opportunities.
4. Students will look up to you
5. Network with SAF Faculty and Staff…like a boss.
For more information and a detailed Job Description, check out the posting on Leads: https://leads.uwaterloo.ca/Job/Details/54
Applications are being accepted until February 3.
Not sure if you’ll be on campus for winter 2018? Apply anyway! We will interview successful candidates, place you in a pre-approved pool and officially hire you during scheduled rounds throughout the year until we have a full team. *Preference will be given to candidates who apply and can confirm their place on campus in winter 2018.