1. Advanced genomics and personalized medicine.
2. The injury-proof car.
3. 3D printing.
4. Prosthetic limbs that restore the sense of touch.
5. Portable laser pens that can heal wounds.
6. The sunscreen pill.
8. Brain-controlled prosthetic devices that will allow paralyzed patients to move again.
9. Smart glasses to help blind people "see."
10. Injectable tissue engineering.
Not only is technology constantly changing the way we live, it's now educating us and increasing our chances of a long and wonderful life. Check out LIVESTRONG's social network for social good: a hub for people worldwide to learn, share and support one another in the fight against cancer.