1. When you found a new character to love.
2. When Dustin's quirkiness melted your heart all over again.
3. When you realized exactly how you spent your Halloween weekend on your couch with Netflix.
4. When you watched season 2 just to gush more over these relationships.
5. And when you wanted Eleven to call Hopper "dad" just once.
6. When your allegiances changed from season 1 to season 2.
7. When Dustin's battle with Dart summarized your every emotion throughout the show.
8. When you realized that Eleven's transformation is just like your own.
9. When you were rooting for Bob before he was killed by the demo-dogs.
10. When you didn't want to finish the last episode because that meant the end of everything.
11. When you secretly wished for "Stranger Things" to be just as long as "Fast & Furious."
12. When you shamelessly promote one of the greatest soundtracks ever made for television.
13. And whenever the soundtrack came on.
14. When you were already looking for season 3 when you hadn't even finished half of season 2 yet.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!