1. Back then, you planned on impressing the entire world with the things you would do.
2. You did work because you enjoyed it.
3. Money was an afterthought. It was like, "I get that TOO?!"
4. You knew there were no limits on what skills you could acquire.
5. And you weren't worried about running out of time.
6. You knew you could have multiple dreams at the same time.
7. You knew that for the right gig, you'd find the energy.
8. You were cool and confident when asked, "What do you want to do with your life?"
9. And you never felt the need to explain why.
10. Looking back might prove how far you've already come.
11. Or how many weird detours it's taken to get to where you are now.
12. Reminiscing could motivate you to get your career on the track you want.
The future comes up fast.
13. And what you might realize is that you're closer to your dream job than you think.
And this time, it's not a costume.