1. Meow, I wanna get out of here!
Out of where??
4. As though the island isn’t fabulous enough, it’s full of cute lil creatures.
5. “Me and my family.”
The whole ginger clan pacing the cage. They, and their mother, were found abadoned at Ko Lanta animal welfare centre one day.
6. Here, there are one-eyed cats who stare you down.
Hello head rub kitty back there!
7. Oh here’s a close up!
8. Cats who like to chew on strings
9. Cats who slump around.
10. Cats who just surround ya and do their own cat-ty things.
11. The resident taco tongue cat!
12. They all wonder: “Are you my new family?”
15. And give this baby a happily-ever-after home!
Check out http://www.lantaanimalwelfare.com/ to see how you can help!
- Scientists and supporters marched to fight against perceived hostility from Trump — with delightfully nerdy signs 🤓
- North Korea threatened Australia with a nuclear strike over its alliance with the United States.
- The police officer killed by a terrorist on the Champs-Élysées in Paris is being remembered as a defender of LGBT rights and a patriot.
- In 2014, #Girlboss became the woman's career bible. Now, Sophia Amoruso is doubling down on career-focused feminism with a new company.