1. Dur Dur D’etre Un Bébé, the music video
Silly parents! It’s so hard to be a (singing) baby. No but, seriously, this might be the best music video of all time.
2. Alison, the music video
At 4-years old, Jordy’s a total heartbreaker.
3. Le Mauvais (LIVE)
Such stage presence, such awkward background dancing.
4. Ooh La La Baby (LIVE at the World Music Awards)
Not only does Jordy excel at lipsynching (he’s a regular Britney Spears!) but the Whitney Houston doubletakes in this live performance are SO REAL. And we finally learn why Europe has such a weird reputation.
5. C’est Noel (It’s Christmas)
Featured in “Look Whose Talking Now”, Jordy babytalks his way through this one. (Which I guess is OK, because he’s a baby.)
6. Alison (LIVE)
Sidestepping his way through another brilliant performance.
7. OMG! Jordy in Brazil
This kind of looks like every parent’s uploaded YouTube video of their children, but with a screaming audience (???) and a jean jacket.
8. Seriously, More of Jordy in Brazil
So apparently most of Jordy’s fanbase lies in the Brazil — where it’s a appropriate for a baby popsinger to be interviewed while being held by his mother. Who cares what language this is in? It’s CREEPY.
9. Alison (LIVE on ‘Noche Noche’)
This one’s ripe with moments where Jordy doesn’t seem to know where he is and when his next naptime is scheduled. There’s also a dancing Venus Flytrap. Yep.
10. Jordy Grows Up
Don’t be sad, Jordy is not a midget orphan so he couldn’t stay young forever. He eventually grows into a spiky-haired young adult and starts a band called “Jordy and the Dixies.” With this, baby rock is officially dead.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.