1. Meet Wilbur (the Corgi) and Claire (the baby).
2. Wilbur and baby Claire have had a special friendship since the day Claire came home from the hospital.
3. Says owner (and father!) Chris Lowe, “When we first brought her home we held onto his collar and (he) gave her a good sniff, and ever since then he pretty much follows her everywhere.”
4. Wilbur never likes to be too far away from his friend.
5. Pretty curious about this tiny adorable human.
6. Apparently he’s even taken to sleeping next to her crib.
7. He still doesn’t quiiiiiite understand that she’s not big enough to play.
8. Says Chris, “The cutest thing is when she’s doing tummy time on the floor and he lies down next to her.”
(Also, TIL that babies apparently do “tummy time” and that sounds adorable also).
9. Sometimes he keeps her entertained while she gets ready for bed.
10. Occasionally Claire gives him life advice…
11. … but it’s super uncool if you interrupt their sessions.
12. He is literally the most attentive pal you could ever ask for.
13. And no matter how big Claire gets, it’s pretty clear that Wilbur will always have her back.
14. Because that’s how Best Buddies roll.
15. Check out the entirety of the cuteness here!
- Hillary Clinton's campaign manager accused Russia of backing a leak of Democratic party emails to secretly help Trump's presidential chances.
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.