1. Meet Wilbur (the Corgi) and Claire (the baby).
2. Wilbur and baby Claire have had a special friendship since the day Claire came home from the hospital.
3. Says owner (and father!) Chris Lowe, “When we first brought her home we held onto his collar and (he) gave her a good sniff, and ever since then he pretty much follows her everywhere.”
4. Wilbur never likes to be too far away from his friend.
5. Pretty curious about this tiny adorable human.
6. Apparently he’s even taken to sleeping next to her crib.
7. He still doesn’t quiiiiiite understand that she’s not big enough to play.
8. Says Chris, “The cutest thing is when she’s doing tummy time on the floor and he lies down next to her.”
(Also, TIL that babies apparently do “tummy time” and that sounds adorable also).
9. Sometimes he keeps her entertained while she gets ready for bed.
10. Occasionally Claire gives him life advice…
11. … but it’s super uncool if you interrupt their sessions.
12. He is literally the most attentive pal you could ever ask for.
13. And no matter how big Claire gets, it’s pretty clear that Wilbur will always have her back.
14. Because that’s how Best Buddies roll.
15. Check out the entirety of the cuteness here!
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Dozens of children were killed after the Syrian government launched a major offensive in Aleppo over the weekend.
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.