1. This is Julie. She’s a pretty cool lady who lives and works at Sweet Meadow Farm, located 25 minutes outside of Boston, MA.
2. The coolest thing about a farm? ALL THE CUTE ANIMALS.
3. According to Julie, the farm is home to almost 200 animals, including rabbits…
4. … cows…
5. … MORE rabbits…
6. … goats…
7. … horses…
8. … a tortoise and hedgehog duo…
9. … a peacock…
10. … miniature donkeys…
11. … guinea pigs…
12. … and even a little wallaby!
13. For the record, wallabies are adorable and they like to eat strawberries. (Who knew??)
14. The cuteness is almost overwhelming.
15. There are even barn kittens!
16. Yes, BARN KITTENS.
17. ROAMING CUTELY ALL OVER THE PLACE.
18. “Living on the farm is full of excitement,” says Julie. “With animals, it’s a full-time job. You can’t decide you’re going to sleep in an extra hour or call out sick.”
19. The animals have a pretty good sense of humor about everything, though.
20. And you never know when (or where!) someone cute will turn up!
21. With so many animals, sometimes worlds collide.
22. And everyone does their part helping out on the farm - or tries to, anyway.
23. Best of all, during springtime the farm is full of baby animals!
24. Even dove babies!
26. Says Julie, “It’s very rewarding to see the impact the animals have on the kids.”
28. Even parakeets join in on the riding lessons!
You can learn more about the awesome work that Sweet Meadow Farm is doing here!
- The men who attacked Istanbul's main airport on Tuesday, killing 44 people, were from Russia, Uzbekistan, and Kyrgyzstan.
- During the 2014 Scottish referendum, Trump said independence would be "devastating" for Scotland. Last week he celebrated Brexit.
- A federal judge halted Mississippi's anti-LGBT religious exemption law moments before it was set to go into effect.