1. Meet Mr. Tumnus. He’s a friendly Himalayan whose fluff and face just cannot be equaled.
2. He is a thoughtful fellow, who spends his days contemplating the wonders of the universe.
3. He can be a tad shy…
5. He is not easily ruffled. Even dog butts don’t bother him.
7. He is a curious little gentleman, who is always looking to learn more about the world.
“Hmmm… according to my calculations, this is a sprig of grass.”
8. Lounging with his buddy Arthur the Basenji is one of his faves.
9. Tumnus loves helping with any documents you may need to fill out…
10. … and is a great motivator, as you can see.
11. Sometimes he can be cagey at parties.
12. Sometimes he ponders.
15. Tumnus and Arthur snuggle in for movie night.
“D’you think Tom Hanks will ever get off that island?”
“I dunno, bro, I dunno…”
16. Tumnus shows Luna how to lounge properly.
17. Sometimes he curls up into himself like a fluffy donut.
19. Staring into your soul again.
20. So don’t be fooled – he may look like a grump, but he’s pretty much the cuddliest dude around.
21. Peace out, foolz.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."