13. “I just wanted to make sure you were actually working and not staring at your desktop again.”
14. “Oh, phew, I found you. I thought you were gone forever.”
15. “I’m sitting at the table and there’s no food in front of me. What’s wrong with this picture?”
17. “Um, hi, I noticed you were taking pictures of the dog, and not me? Yeah, what’s up with that?”
19. “PLEASE warn me next time before you do that. My HEAD was under the covers.”
20. “I’m not coming out until you apologize for putting me in a sweater.”
- The March for Science is happening around the world amid perceived hostility from the Trump administration to science.
- The Justice Department sent a letter threatening to pull funding from sanctuary cities, but the cities will likely continue to resist.
- American Airlines has apologized for a confrontational video of a flight attendant yelling "hit me" to a passenger.
- 15,000 Afghans applied for interpreter visas. Only 1,500 visas remain. Now, with lives at risk, senators want more.