13. “I just wanted to make sure you were actually working and not staring at your desktop again.”
14. “Oh, phew, I found you. I thought you were gone forever.”
15. “I’m sitting at the table and there’s no food in front of me. What’s wrong with this picture?”
17. “Um, hi, I noticed you were taking pictures of the dog, and not me? Yeah, what’s up with that?”
19. “PLEASE warn me next time before you do that. My HEAD was under the covers.”
20. “I’m not coming out until you apologize for putting me in a sweater.”
- Jury deadlocked in trial of Michael Slager, former South Carolina police officer charged with murder in fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- Donald Trump and his supporters have filed lawsuits to stop Jill Stein's vote recount in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.
- Facebook scammers are profiting from pipeline protesters at Standing Rock by stealing Native American artwork.
- Mall of America, the largest mall in the country, is hosting its first ever black Santa 🎅🏿