1. “Bubble” nails have been popping up all over Instagram lately in all their curvy wonder.
2. According to an article in Nails Magazine, in order to get the look, you start with a ball of acrylic in the middle of the nail.
The nail technician then creates a “hump” by keeping the area nearest the cuticle and the tip of the nail thin, with the center of the nail as the highest point. This will help to form a bubble to finish off the look. The Nails article also says that for the look to be done properly, the curve of the acrylic needs to be “perfect.”
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲