1. “Bubble” nails have been popping up all over Instagram lately in all their curvy wonder.
2. According to an article in Nails Magazine, in order to get the look, you start with a ball of acrylic in the middle of the nail.
The nail technician then creates a “hump” by keeping the area nearest the cuticle and the tip of the nail thin, with the center of the nail as the highest point. This will help to form a bubble to finish off the look. The Nails article also says that for the look to be done properly, the curve of the acrylic needs to be “perfect.”
- As they succumbed to smoke inhalation, the Oakland warehouse fire victims texted their loved ones and some embraced, authorities said.
- Former Sen. Bob Dole's law firm was paid $20,000 a month to lobby for Taiwan — and played a role in Trump's call with the president.
- It's finally here: You can now like comments on Instagram, and people are excited about it 😍📷
- Grammy nominations: Beyoncé has earned 9, including Album of the Year. Drake, Rihanna, and Kanye West each got 8 nods 💿🎶