2. Nobody invites you to do stuff you can't be bothered to do.
3. Which is great, because there's only one place you plan to be all month.
4. There's also another series of Sherlock and his incredible put-downs to watch.
5. In fact, it doesn't matter what's on TV, as long as you don't have to move.
6. Plus it's awards season, so we get to watch famous people get pissed off .
7. And it's a good time for cinema, what with the Oscars creeping up on us...
8. Did I mention there's a possibility of snow?
9. We're already fat from Christmas, so we might as well carry on eating all the comfort food.
10. And anyway, who cares about your figure when you're practically living in a onesie?
11. You may be poor but it's the only time of year you can say you're spending considerably less than last month.
12. So you can totally justify ordering that takeaway.
13. And even if you're pigging out you still get to be smug if you stick to your no-alcohol rule.
14. And... um... hang on, I'm getting distracted by how healthy and glowy my skin is looking from not drinking all year.
15. So, by the time February comes around, you'll be more than ready to take on the rest of the year.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!