1. Retired football player Ben Utecht played six seasons in the NFL, winning Super Bowl XLI with the Colts. He recently released a song about one day forgetting his family’s names as a result of sustained damage from multiple concussions.
5. Listen to the full song here:
6. The NFL recently reached a settlement that will grant unrestricted compensation to retired players who have developed, or believe they may develop, a cognitive injury.
- Neilson Rizzuto has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- The iconic Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but classic game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲