2. The 2012 Boston incident was a drive-by shooting, with Hernandez now believed to be the shooter. Abreu and Furtado were pronounced dead on the scene.
3. At the time, the police had known Hernandez had been at a nightclub where a fight occurred prior to the Boston homicides. He was investigated in connection with this incident after he was indicted for the unrelated 2013 murder of Odin Lloyd.
4. In a press conference, District Attorney Daniel. F. Conley told reporters their investigation was “never about Aaron Hernandez. This was about the victims.”
5. Hernandez is currently being held without bail after pleading not guilty of the 2013 murder of Odin Lloyd.
- U.S. foreign policy figures are raising concerns about a close Trump aide's ties to allies of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- UK elections: The Labour Party has dropped to third place in Scotland, but is doing better than expected at holding onto control of English councils 🇬🇧
- Three people were shot outside a mall in Bethesda, Maryland, according to Montgomery County police.