2. The 2012 Boston incident was a drive-by shooting, with Hernandez now believed to be the shooter. Abreu and Furtado were pronounced dead on the scene.
3. At the time, the police had known Hernandez had been at a nightclub where a fight occurred prior to the Boston homicides. He was investigated in connection with this incident after he was indicted for the unrelated 2013 murder of Odin Lloyd.
4. In a press conference, District Attorney Daniel. F. Conley told reporters their investigation was “never about Aaron Hernandez. This was about the victims.”
5. Hernandez is currently being held without bail after pleading not guilty of the 2013 murder of Odin Lloyd.
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- And Millie Bobby Brown — Eleven from "Stranger Things" — looks badass on her first magazine cover ✨