2. The 2012 Boston incident was a drive-by shooting, with Hernandez now believed to be the shooter. Abreu and Furtado were pronounced dead on the scene.
3. At the time, the police had known Hernandez had been at a nightclub where a fight occurred prior to the Boston homicides. He was investigated in connection with this incident after he was indicted for the unrelated 2013 murder of Odin Lloyd.
4. In a press conference, District Attorney Daniel. F. Conley told reporters their investigation was “never about Aaron Hernandez. This was about the victims.”
5. Hernandez is currently being held without bail after pleading not guilty of the 2013 murder of Odin Lloyd.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- In the first major lawsuit of his presidency, Donald Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉