1. On Wednesday, Aaron Hernandez was arraigned on charges involving the 2012 murders of Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado. Prosecutors argued the incident began when one of the victims bumped into Hernandez and spilled his drink at a Boston-area nightclub.
2. Prosecutors say Hernandez became very agitated after the spilled drink, waited for Abreu and Furtado to leave in their car, followed them in his car, yelled, “Yo, what’s up now?” as they sat at a red light, and unloaded a .38-caliber pistol into the men.
3. Hernandez plead not guilty on all charges related to the 2012 double homicide.
4. He was investigated for his role in the 2012 murders after being indicted on separate charges for the 2013 murder of Odin Lloyd.
5. Hernandez is currently being held without bail.
- The Trump administration deleted a State Department post promoting Trump's Mar-a-lago club after it drew a wave of criticism online.
- If no court steps in, Arkansas is poised to become the first state in more than 15 years to execute two people in one night.
- Markets are saying "Vive la France" after pro-EU centrist Emmanuel Macron gained the most votes in the 1st round of the French election.
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤