Any health care is an individual’s business and for their own body. Should everyone drop their insurance and pay for everything out of pocket?
If he is cheating and threatening to divorce you…say good riddance. Duh…
Quit blaming the women and take a look at yourself. To blame others shows a serious flaw in your personality.
1. Someone can be single and still have a child. The two aren’t mutually exclusive.
2. My daughter has never smeared poop anywhere. That’s disgusting.
3. I’m not single, but I still decorate my house the way I want.
4. What kind of people do you talk to?? I don’t hear people complaining about being a parent. Yea, sometimes people express frustration about something that happened, but I hear everyone do that sometimes whether they have children or not.
5. To say you pity married people/people with kids sounds like you are actually envious of something, or you wouldn’t even need to mention them. You sound very angry. I think it’s cool that my single friends are single as long as they are happy. I think it’s cool that my attached or married friends are in a relationship, as long as they are happy. I have never said one of these things to single friends; people that do say these things to others are just dumb.
I’ve known quite a few people that worked for Wegmans, and they said it was wonderful to work there! However, they didn’t want full-time employment; I suppose it could be different for a career. I have heard managers, etc. say it’s a great career though, too. So maybe they just didn’t want full-time cashiers/shelf stockers…?