If you haven’t tried a spiralizer yet, it’s time to jump on this (beautiful) bandwagon. Just LOOK at these mesmerizing curls made out of zucchini.
A spiralizer works by rotating a sturdy vegetable through a blade, turning out pasta-like strands of zucchini, sweet potato, carrots, cucumber, and more. Then you can cook your veggie noodles (or not) and serve them all kinds of delicious ways.
But what kind of spiralizer should you buy?
The OXO spiralizer (above) comes with color coded blades, a storage box, and a suction cup to keep the spiralizer stable as you crank. We like this Paderno model, too. No matter which you buy, look for one that’s stable and sturdy. You don’t want to feel like the food is going to fall out or that it takes a lot of strength to crank things through.
And once you’ve got it, here are 21 cool recipes to in-spira-lize you. LOL, sorry.
15. Rainbow Power Salad with Roasted Chickpeas
Get the recipe here.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- People are backing one of the Women's March organizers after conservative blogs claimed she has deep ties to terrorism.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀