15 Filling Summer Salads That You Should Bookmark
Welcome to the Not Sad Salad Club.
1. Roasted Tomato and Burrata Caprese Salad
2. Garlic Shrimp Noodle Salad
3. Spicy Southwestern Salad with Avocado Dressing
5. Thai Beef Salad
6. Chopped Quinoa Salad with Cilantro-Lime Dressing
7. Mediterranean Chicken and Farro Salad
8. Panzanella with Marinated Chickpeas and Chimichurri
9. Fiesta Lime Chicken Salad with Chipotle Dressing
10. Ahi Tuna Poke and Mango Salad
Poke is a traditional Hawaiian dish that includes raw fish. If that makes you feel to squeamish, this would be delicious with seared tuna, too. Get the recipe here.