1. Kombucha Mojitos
2. Rosé Sangria
3. Spiked Cherry Mint Spritzer
4. Strawberry Chamomile Paloma
5. Orange Crush Cocktail Recipe
6. Blueberry Margaritas
7. Chili, Lime, and Mango Margaritas
8. Gin-Spiked Earl Grey Iced Tea
It may seem unusual, but gin goes perfectly with floral Earl Grey since it's pretty herbal. Get the recipe here.
9. Fresh Watermelon Mint Juleps
This is your new summer go-to. Try it with bourbon, vodka, or even rum. Get the recipe here.
10. Strawberry-Pineapple Margaritas
11. The Love Potion Cocktail
12. Spiked Tea and Peach Ice Cream Floats
13. Strawberry, Thyme, and Lillet Spritzers
14. Minty Watermelon Cucumber Margaritas
15. Strawberry Sangria
16. Black Plum Shandies
Use a light beer for the shandy—anything too bitter or too dark will overwhelm the fresh plums. Get the recipe here.