Emma Watson is exactly the kind of woman you want on your team — intelligent, talented, and most of all, a HUGE lover of animals. In celebration of her new movie Beauty and the Beast (in theaters March 17), we sat down with the star of Disney's iconic remake to chat film, feminism, and of course...kittens! All questions were submitted by members of the BuzzFeed Community.
2. Did you change anything about the role of Belle from the original movie? —Emma Landry, Facebook
3. If you had a daughter, what would be the number one life lesson you’d want her to know? —lizas49af162fd
4. Was there ever a time when you wanted to give up on something that was important to you? —Antoinette Hill, Facebook
5. What do you think happens after Belle and the Beast's wedding? —DodoBird
6. Do you think Belle and Hermione have anything in common? —Sydneyk19
7. Do you have any fun behind-the-scenes stories from Beauty and the Beast? —Matthew Hall, Facebook
8. What would you say is the biggest problem facing young women today? —elizataylor99
To learn more about how to adopt these insanely adorable kittens (or many others looking for a home), visit Best Friends Animal Society for more details.
*A certified animal safety representative from the American Humane Association was present for all scenes involving the participation of the kittens.