1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Let the dogs out to pee.
2. When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
3. What's the one word you are guilty of using too often?
4. What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
Southern Illinois accent.
5. Who is the last person that called or texted you?
6. What's the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
7. What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?
I thought I knew this older man on an airplane and gave him a huge hug. He seemed perplexed, but really happy to get a hug. He's in the industry so I've run into him a few times since, and I still awkwardly pretend like I know him and hug him every time.
8. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
Real Housewives of New York, The Bachelorette. The list goes on...
9. What's the first CD you bought?
10. And what music are you currently listening to?
Patsy Cline, the Broadway cast of Hamilton, Beyoncé, Julianna Barwick.
11. What is the one food you cannot resist?
12. What movie makes you laugh the most?
Nothing makes me smile/laugh more than the TV show Monkey Life.
13. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
Vegan cheese, mushrooms, and truffle salt.
14. What drives you absolutely crazy?
People hocking loogies.
15. What was your first online screen name?
Babyjune42 — after a character from Gypsy.
16. What’s the last thing you copied & pasted on your phone?
How to spell loogie.
17. What’s your favorite curse word?
18. What's your favorite emoji?
19. Pick one: Kittens or puppies?
20. New York or Los Angeles?
21. Twitter or Instagram?
22. Bacon or Nutella?
23. Britney or Christina?
Christina (specifically her first Spanish album).
24. Coffee or tea?
25. NSYNC or BSB?
26. 2am or 2pm?
27. Beyoncé or Rihanna?
28. Netflix and chill or just Netflix?
Netflix and chill.
29. Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?
Hannah Montana forever.
30. And finally: tell us a secret.