2. They addressed all of the people celebrating on the steps of the court after their victory:
We just want to get married because it’s the natural next step in our relationship. We want to join the institution of marriage not to take anything away, but to strengthen it, and to live up to its ideals. So today is a good day.
4. And, then:
Today I finally get to look at the man that I love and finally say, “Will you please marry me?”
6. Watch the video here.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬