3. Oh — and they’re twins.
4. Clearly, gay parents are doing alright.
A recent study found that kids raised by gay parents fared just as well than those raised by straight parents. In fact, the study found that kids raised by gay parents were more healthy and are closer to their families. Seems like they’re doing pretty well on intelligence, too.
5. Says Liz Czerwinski, Salutatorian:
“When I’m asked how it has been to be raised by two moms, it’s hard to say anything other than amazing. It has always felt normal to me and sometimes I even forget that it’s something unique. I feel very lucky to have had such supportive and loving parents.”
6. And Erin Czerwinski, Valedictorian, says:
“It’s definitely different being raised by two moms, but the community of Key West has always been supportive. We have a lot of loving people down here that have made Liz and I feel very comfortable. I wouldn’t want to trade my family experience for anything.”
7. Congrats, Liz and Erin!
And bravo to the wonderful moms who raised them.
- The House voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Bill O'Reilly apologized after making what some are calling an "openly racist" remark about Rep. Maxine Waters' hair.