1. It’s true, it’s really hard to feel like you look “gay enough” when you’re a queer femme woman.
Everyone assumes you’re straight, so men hit on you all the time, and women don’t think you’d be into them. Plus, there’s that whole “You’re not really gay” thing. Please.
2. But you won’t have to worry about this ever again, because we’ve found clothing that will make you look undeniably gay.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.