1. It’s true, it’s really hard to feel like you look “gay enough” when you’re a queer femme woman.
Everyone assumes you’re straight, so men hit on you all the time, and women don’t think you’d be into them. Plus, there’s that whole “You’re not really gay” thing. Please.
2. But you won’t have to worry about this ever again, because we’ve found clothing that will make you look undeniably gay.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀