1. Are you ready to partake in some true horror?
2. This lesbian haunted house is called Kill Joy’s Kastle, and it is fantastic.
Rug-hooked, crocheted, and paper maché’d constructions are womb-like wonders for visitations of the undead lesbian community, who are hell-bent on remaining nightmarishly non-assimilated. Casting the spells of freaky feminist skill sharing and paranormal consciousness raising together with ghouls, bio-engineered monsters, indoctrinators, and avengers, this hell house is designed to pervert, not convert.
3. In the haunted house, there’s something called the “Emasculator.”
5. Helpful signs to alert you of severed penises and tsunamis.
7. These scary things:
9. “Deep Lez,” which appears to be crocheted:
11. And a shop where you can buy lesbian knowledge.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏