1. Are you ready to partake in some true horror?
2. This lesbian haunted house is called Kill Joy’s Kastle, and it is fantastic.
Rug-hooked, crocheted, and paper maché’d constructions are womb-like wonders for visitations of the undead lesbian community, who are hell-bent on remaining nightmarishly non-assimilated. Casting the spells of freaky feminist skill sharing and paranormal consciousness raising together with ghouls, bio-engineered monsters, indoctrinators, and avengers, this hell house is designed to pervert, not convert.
3. In the haunted house, there’s something called the “Emasculator.”
5. Helpful signs to alert you of severed penises and tsunamis.
7. These scary things:
9. “Deep Lez,” which appears to be crocheted:
11. And a shop where you can buy lesbian knowledge.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚