Raven-Symonè is probably the best human in the whole entire world.
I mean, she got all these nuns shiny habits.
3. She reminded us that girls could do anything in Cheetah Girls.
9. She released a successful rap single when she was 8 years old.
“I got more rhymes than Cosby got shows” is an incredible line.
12. Post-teenage Raven is incredible. She is still very in touch with her cheetah side:
15. And she created the singular most stunning Instagram video in existence:
19. And of course, she’s out, which is downright thrilling.
I can finally get married! Yay government! So proud of you
20. But she was also awesome when she ranted on Twitter about not needing to come out.
I’m living my PERSONAL life the way I’m happiest. I’m not one, in my 25 year career to disclose who I’m dating. and I shall not start now. My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I’m datings to know. I’m not one for a public display of my life. However that is my right as a HUMAN BEing whether straight or gay. To tell or not to tell. As long as I’m not harming anyone.
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Facebook is using artificial intelligence for suicide prevention, scanning feeds for signs of people at risk of self-harm, then offering resources for help.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳