Raven-Symonè is probably the best human in the whole entire world.
1. She was already a TV star at age, like, 0.*
2. She was utterly adorable.
3. She reminded us that girls could do anything in Cheetah Girls.
4. She always spoke the ultimate truth:
5. She knew how to make everything her own:
6. She had her priorities in order:
7. She made the best puns, hands down.
8. And she had no time for anyone's sexist crap.
9. She released a successful rap single when she was 8 years old.
10. She taught us the importance of matching velour tracksuits.
11. She has jaw-dropping dance moves.
Seriously, Raven has always been amazing.
12. Post-teenage Raven is incredible. She is still very in touch with her cheetah side:
13. She has CUTE DOGS:
14. She's an artist:
15. And she created the singular most stunning Instagram video in existence:
16. She's dealt with the weird media obsession with her weight amazingly well. She said this when someone asked what her weight loss has changed for her:
17. And when she was asked if she was surprised by the media attention, she dropped this:
18. And she's got this dating thing down.
19. And of course, she's out, which is downright thrilling.
20. But she was also awesome when she ranted on Twitter about not needing to come out.
I'm living my PERSONAL life the way I'm happiest. I'm not one, in my 25 year career to disclose who I'm dating. and I shall not start now. My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I'm datings to know. I'm not one for a public display of my life. However that is my right as a HUMAN BEing whether straight or gay. To tell or not to tell. As long as I'm not harming anyone.