1. Cher, who is performing at this year’s NYC Pride Pier Dance party, made an appearance on The Voice finale last night.
It was her first live TV performance in 10 years. She sang her new single, “Woman’s World.”
3. People had a lot of feelings about Cher’s hair.
Well, we know what happened to Ceelo’s bird. #Cher’sHair #thevoice
Pretty sure Cher was on her way to an octogenarian cock fighting cheer squad tryout when The Voice asked her, “got any new songs to sing?”
Congrats Danielle Bradbery on winning The Voice! And congrats Cher on literally what is your hair.
Grandma says her hair looks like Cher’s when she gets up in the morning, except she actually fixes it. #thevoice
8. Luckily, Cher let us know what she thought in her typical straightforward fashion:
I did have a blast ! Every1 on The Voice was great !
Itâ€™s so funnyâ€¦.
Iâ€™m goneâ€¦. & thenâ€¦ Iâ€™m Here ?!
Im Excited about the cd,think ul Ã°Å¸â€™Âit
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial took place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂