1. Cher, who is performing at this year’s NYC Pride Pier Dance party, made an appearance on The Voice finale last night.
It was her first live TV performance in 10 years. She sang her new single, “Woman’s World.”
3. People had a lot of feelings about Cher’s hair.
Well, we know what happened to Ceelo’s bird. #Cher’sHair #thevoice
Pretty sure Cher was on her way to an octogenarian cock fighting cheer squad tryout when The Voice asked her, “got any new songs to sing?”
Congrats Danielle Bradbery on winning The Voice! And congrats Cher on literally what is your hair.
Grandma says her hair looks like Cher’s when she gets up in the morning, except she actually fixes it. #thevoice
8. Luckily, Cher let us know what she thought in her typical straightforward fashion:
I did have a blast ! Every1 on The Voice was great !
Itâ€™s so funnyâ€¦.
Iâ€™m goneâ€¦. & thenâ€¦ Iâ€™m Here ?!
Im Excited about the cd,think ul Ã°Å¸â€™Âit
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳