2. Ola told the Windy City Times:
Honestly, I don’t fit the gender stereotypes of a girl and I’m not trans[gender]; I know who I am and wouldn’t feel comfortable winning ‘Queen’ and then having to dance with a boy.
4. She got an incredibly positive response.
… it probably was one of the most surreal moments of my life when everyone started chanting my name. Never in a million years would I have expected that, hearing so much love toward me for who I am and being open [about my sexuality].
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈