2. Ola told the Windy City Times:
Honestly, I don’t fit the gender stereotypes of a girl and I’m not trans[gender]; I know who I am and wouldn’t feel comfortable winning ‘Queen’ and then having to dance with a boy.
4. She got an incredibly positive response.
… it probably was one of the most surreal moments of my life when everyone started chanting my name. Never in a million years would I have expected that, hearing so much love toward me for who I am and being open [about my sexuality].
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀