1. Ian McKellen has been the latest celebrity to declare his anger with Russia’s anti-gay laws in light of the upcoming Sochi Olympics.
2. He expressed his disagreement with the IOC’s decision to go along with the Olympics in Sochi on Facebook.
3. Best line, hands down:
- The US Department of Justice will keep defending Muslims under Donald Trump, top Obama administration officials said Monday.
- At least 36 people died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Prosecutors say murder charges are possible.
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, and YouTube are teaming up to target and remove terrorist content on their platforms 💻📌
- Nordstrom is selling a stone wrapped in a leather case for $85 and people are…confused ⁉️😂