1. According to TV Guide, Disney is going to feature its first-ever gay couple next year.
The couple will be the two moms of one of Charlie’s playmates. Apparently, the storyline involves one of the moms being “stuck listening to one of Bob’s dull stories.” Oh, a lesbian being bored by a man. At least it’s realistic.
- Heritage Foundation, a conservative think thanks, is cold-emailing potential candidates to serve in a potential Trump administration 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵