1. According to TV Guide, Disney is going to feature its first-ever gay couple next year.
The couple will be the two moms of one of Charlie’s playmates. Apparently, the storyline involves one of the moms being “stuck listening to one of Bob’s dull stories.” Oh, a lesbian being bored by a man. At least it’s realistic.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- At least 40 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- Spencer's is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many are saying normalizes sexual assault.