After all of the stress that it took to get to the wedding, Stef and Lena's marriage on The Fosters was totally beautiful.
Forget the drama and revel in adorable moments from the first gay wedding on TV since the end of DOMA:
1. When Lena dragged Stef away and ripped open her shirt.
2. And somehow we weren't disappointed even though they didn't have wedding-day sex.
3. When Lena wore the most beautiful wedding dress EVER:
4. When Adorable Jude gave them the rings and pretended to have lost one:
5. When the rings were mixed up and they got the wrong ones:
6. When they dealt with the whole awkward "You may now kiss the bride" thing by just saying this: