1. Use a binder clip to make a car stand for your phone if you are using it as GPS.
2. A cereal container is the perfect no-spill trash can.
3. Never panic about which side the exit is on again.
4. Turn a half-filled Nalgene bottle on its side in the freezer for ice water.
5. For when you have too many beverages:
A shoe works too.
7. Nap comfortably while your co-pilot takes a driving shift.
8. Find the lowest gas prices along the way.
9. Bring a shower caddy for easy eating.
10. Keep an open box of dryer sheets in your car.
11. If you're parking your car when exploring a new city, drop a pin.
12. Take a screenshot of directions while you have a Wi-Fi connection.
13. Bring a two-port USB car charger.
14. Or a multi-way charger if you really like electronics.
15. Pack an emergency kit along with your AAA card.
16. Don't pack in a million suitcases.
17. And if your car doesn't already have one, invest in a trunk cover.
18. Bring an address book and stamps.
19. Print this out and keep it in your glove box.
20. Never lose dice between the seats again.
21. Bring CDs.
22. Hang a shoe organizer on the back of a seat.
23. Snacks are an important part of road tripping. Stay prepared.
24. Keep extra small bills on hand to pay tolls.
Depending on how far your road trip, an E-ZPass might not work in all areas. Having lots of small bills will make it easier!