Five Guys doesn’t even HAVE shakes. Not only does In-N-Out have shakes, they are pretty much the best shakes ever.
You can also order a Neapolitan shake and they will give you all three flavors. What could be better?
2. The “Secret” Menu.
Because In-N-Out wants you to be creative. And sometimes, secret food just tastes better.
If you are a vegetarian, you can have the most delicious grilled cheese ever. Five Guys has grilled cheese. But is it just cheese on a bun. Come on.
God’s gift to hungry people everywhere. Five Guys has Cajun Style fries, but really they are just sad in comparison.
On a no-carb diet?
No problem, protein style is still heavenly. And healthy?
You can’t get secret cheese fries at Five Guys.
3x3, 4x4, and beyond!
People have ordered up to 100×100. At In-N-Out, they are there to give you what you want. No rules. At Five Guys, there are rules.
This is what beyond looks like…
Five Guys has nothing this magical.
In-N-Out has its own signature spread. It is amazing. They are so nice, they let you take it home. Five Guys does not have special spread they want you to bring home with you.
4. Fewer Toppings
This might seem like a negative, but the burger is so good, you don’t need no freakin’ A1 Steak Sauce.
5. No Peanut Shells
I like peanuts as much as the next person, but I don’t want them on the floor when I am trying to eat. If you are allergic to peanuts, you can’t even eat there.
6. In-N-Out employees wear amazing hats.
Which are much spiffier than Five Guys hats.
They glisten, they crunch.
Five Guys makes you feel like this:
But this how In-N-Out makes people feel:
8. Wouldn’t this picture make you feel that way?
9. No question, In-N-Out is the best.
It is “Quality you can taste.”
Sadly, In-N-Out is not everywhere.
Which means people not in California, Arizona, Utah, Texas or Nevada will have to settle for Five Guys.
But don’t worry, the next time you head west, In-N-Out will be waiting for you. And it will be just as delicious as ever!
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- Mexican music legend Juan Gabriel has died at 66. The singer was known for his mariachi tunes and ballads on love and heartbreak.
- Britney, Beyoncé, and a secret committee: 16 things you never knew about the MTV VMAs (on tonight at 9 ET) 🎵📺