2. Exhibit A: Hi, I am a tiny adorable armadillo!
My eye sight is pretty bad, so I am not sure how cute a baby fox is. I have heard they are a little scary. I am good at swimming, protecting myself, and providing joy to anyone who gets to interact with me. Plus, when I am a baby, you can hold me in your hand! Obviously you should vote armadillos! -Lili Salzberg
3. Exhibit A: Oh, hello! I didn’t see you there! I was just busy being cute with my pals.
Word around the woods is the armadillos are saying some mean things about us. I mean do we look scary to you? We’re from a really close-knit adorable family of fuzzy cuteness. We like to run around and act silly. Kinda like those puppies that you keep in your house! So you should definitely vote for foxes! -Matt Kiebus
6. Exhibit B: Look how cute I am when I take a bath!!
Shake, shake, shake! I love water! Did you know that I can hold my breath for 4 to 6 minutes under water?
7. Exhibit B: Watch me get stuck in the snow!
11. Exhibit D: Disney made a movie about me!
And Disney is basically the kings of cuteness.
15. We wouldn’t hurt a fly!
Look at me giving my sister a kiss on the cheek!
16. Our mom raised us right!
Notice how I haven’t made fun of my armadillo friend?
27. Exhibit F: When’s the last time an armadillo give you a high-five?
Because we do this kind of stuff ALL THE TIME.
33. Exhibit G: I have an excellent sense of humor!
My dog friend didn’t even know I was there!
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚