4. A girl in your class brought her boyfriend to school to visit and everyone did this.
It was totally OK to stare.
11. And there was at least one girl in your grade who never wanted to speak to a boy.
14. At one time or another, you claimed you wish you went to a co-ed school. Really, you were thinking this.
In reality, it would be terrifying.
19. Claiming you were not a feminist.
All of these things normally occurred during school.
23. And finally, when someone asked if you were going to go to a women’s college…
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.