1. Feeling a bond with a stranger on the road just because they have a cool bumper sticker.
2. Wishing that Ray Guns were actually a real useable thing.
3. As well as flying cars.
4. Collecting pins seems like a good idea because... come on, how can you pass these up?
5. And add stamps to that as well.
6. You sometimes run out of DVR space because there are so many Comic Book related shows that you can't pass up.
7. You take pride in how many times you have seen a Comic Book movie in theaters.
8. You seem to be running out of display room to house all of your collectibles.
9. And you're also running out of closet space because of all of the nerd shirts you can't seem to pass up
10. You find everyday products that you don't necessarily need, but you purchase them because they have incorporated your favorite characters.
11. Last but not least, you have a few friends who don't understand a thing about any of your fandoms.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!