1. You really love those vanilla steamers and other coffee-free drinks at Starbucks.
2. Taking the Trax makes you feel like, so urban.
3. You have at least five Mormon churches within a two mile radius of you at all times.
4. You look down on those who don't know what fry sauce is.
5. You've had some bad experiences at Classic Skating.
6. The guys at Cafe Rio know you and your family personally.
7. The Gateway is like, the only place you like to shop.
8. By 22 years old all your friends were married.
9. You feel personally connected to Jimmer Fredette.
10. You and everyone you know has a lady who does hair.
11. You've never been lost in Utah.
12. You have an unusual love for Costco, and you know the times to avoid the herds of children.
13. You've come to accept that everything is closed on Sunday.
14. Three out of your five friends are freelance photographers.
15. There's always someone, somewhere with a cabin.
16. You'd kill for a dirty diet Coke.
17. You like to make West Valley jokes.
18. You always talk about leaving, but you secretly love Utah and all its quirks.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!