2. Sherlock Living Room Wallpaper.
Make yourself at home in 221B Baker St. with the Navarre Flock wallpaper pattern in Dark Chocolate from the NUREYEV collection by Zoffany. It’s a bit expensive at around $128 (£80) per roll but it’s totally worth it. Luckily, they ship to multiple countries including the U.S. and U.K.
9. This made-to-order wallet/clutch that features “cameos of Sherlock and Watson, along with great quotes from the tv show.”
According to the website, it includes “six credit card slots, with the capacity to hold two to three cards per slot. Two pockets for papers, coupons, checkbook, etc. And a zipper compartment for coins and any other items you want to keep extra secure. The closure is a anorak snap.”
Instead of an anorak snap, a magnetic snap can be substituted.
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳