2. Sherlock Living Room Wallpaper.
Make yourself at home in 221B Baker St. with the Navarre Flock wallpaper pattern in Dark Chocolate from the NUREYEV collection by Zoffany. It’s a bit expensive at around $128 (£80) per roll but it’s totally worth it. Luckily, they ship to multiple countries including the U.S. and U.K.
9. This made-to-order wallet/clutch that features “cameos of Sherlock and Watson, along with great quotes from the tv show.”
According to the website, it includes “six credit card slots, with the capacity to hold two to three cards per slot. Two pockets for papers, coupons, checkbook, etc. And a zipper compartment for coins and any other items you want to keep extra secure. The closure is a anorak snap.”
Instead of an anorak snap, a magnetic snap can be substituted.
- Trump gave a speech in Gettysburg, PA that was billed as a major policy address. He mainly focused on his usual grievances 🔴
- A right-leaning nonprofit is planning to place news articles critical of Clinton in black newspapers ahead of the election 📰
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘