1. This is a photo of a statue of Jakuba Wejhera, a 17th-century noble man and military leader, in Wejherowo, Poland.
Wejher founded Wejherowo on May 28, 1643, according to the city’s website.
He was an aristocrat, a military leader, and a part of the Holy Roman Empire’s nobility.
3. But after a recent snowfall, people noticed the statue transforms into one of film’s most infamous villains — Darth Vader.
City officials pointed out the resemblance last week on the city’s official Instagram account.
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩