1. This is a photo of a statue of Jakuba Wejhera, a 17th-century noble man and military leader, in Wejherowo, Poland.
Wejher founded Wejherowo on May 28, 1643, according to the city’s website.
He was an aristocrat, a military leader, and a part of the Holy Roman Empire’s nobility.
3. But after a recent snowfall, people noticed the statue transforms into one of film’s most infamous villains — Darth Vader.
City officials pointed out the resemblance last week on the city’s official Instagram account.
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a lake near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 33. "We're expecting the worst and hoping for the best," officials said Sunday.
- An anti-establishment wave has prompted Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi to resign after losing a constitutional referendum.
- Instead of ornaments, a woman decorated her Christmas tree with paper angels honoring the biggest stars who died in 2016 🎄