1. A Virginia goat cheese farm that sought volunteers to snuggle their baby goats said Tuesday it had received too many applicants for the job.
2. The Caromont Farm in Esmont, Virginia, began asking last week for volunteers who are willing “to assist in bottle feeding infant goats, keeping the herd warm and dry, and maintaining cleanliness of the equipment and pens.”
3. The farm expects that around 90 baby goats, or kids, will be born by mid-February, WVIR-TV reported.
The kids are removed from their mothers and bottle-fed just 24 hours after birth. The mother goats are then milked to make cheese.
5. Some of the kids even wear little sweaters to keep them warm.
7. The farm’s request for baby goat snuggler volunteers piqued quite a bit of interest.
10. By Tuesday afternoon, the farm had reached its capacity for baby goat snugglers this winter.
12. Better luck next year to all you baby goat snugglers!
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- After Donald Trump and the Republicans spectacularly failed to repeal Obamacare, Wall Street now realizes that massive tax cuts may not happen 😅 💸
- Over 18,000 households in Flint, Michigan, will receive new water lines, more than two years after dangerous levels of lead were found in the city's water supply.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥