1. Something strange happened Tuesday night as the results from Super Tuesday’s primaries and caucuses rolled in.
2. Google searches for “move to Canada” hit an all-time high as the results were announced, according to Google Politics.
Hillary Clinton for the Democrats and Donald Trump for the Republicans won several victories each.
Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Alaska, and Colorado were the states participating in the Super Tuesday contests.
7. People actually overwhelmed Canada’s immigration site.
8. So, who’s moving to Canada? A LOT of people, apparently.
9. Some people vowed to leave to Canada if Trump is elected president.
10. Some people plan to move to Canada if Clinton is elected.
11. Other people are planning to leave if either one of them is elected.
- Jury deadlocked in trial of Michael Slager, former South Carolina police officer charged with murder in fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The US Commission on Civil Rights will visit the campsite where people have protested the Dakota Access Pipeline for months.
- Donald Trump and his supporters have filed lawsuits to stop Jill Stein's vote recount in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.
- Mall of America, the largest mall in the country, is hosting its first ever black Santa 🎅🏿