1. Something strange happened Tuesday night as the results from Super Tuesday’s primaries and caucuses rolled in.
2. Google searches for “move to Canada” hit an all-time high as the results were announced, according to Google Politics.
Hillary Clinton for the Democrats and Donald Trump for the Republicans won several victories each.
Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Alaska, and Colorado were the states participating in the Super Tuesday contests.
7. People actually overwhelmed Canada’s immigration site.
8. So, who’s moving to Canada? A LOT of people, apparently.
9. Some people vowed to leave to Canada if Trump is elected president.
10. Some people plan to move to Canada if Clinton is elected.
11. Other people are planning to leave if either one of them is elected.
- BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲