You can peel an apple in three seconds. All you need is a drill and a dream.
1. Any fully-charged electric drill
2. A flat drill bit, glass bit, or any bit that has a flat end (We used a Phillips-head, but a flat-head will offer more torque and apple peeling success.)
3. A very sharp vegetable peeler
4. A peck—or bushel—of apples (go ahead—go crazy)
5. Safety goggles (Not really, but we wouldn't have turned down a pair if they were available.)
Thank you, fine drill.
Catherine O'Donnell contributed to this post. For more, visit Food52.