31 Gorgeous Things From Wayfair That’ll Help You Redecorate Without Investing Too Much Time Or Effort
Maximum design, minimum effort.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Novogratz convertible sofa that will give your living room a modern refresh and easily turn into a convenient napping spot.
2. A roll of botanical wallpaper to help you transform your bathroom into a tropical oasis by simply peeling and sticking. No wallpaper paste, no brushes, no frustration.
4. An Adirondack chair to add a fun pop of color to your patio or balcony so you'll want to go outside and relax every chance you get.
5. A metal bar cart that will create a stylish hub for all your happy hour essentials, and give everyone the illusion you have a home bar even if it's just a few glasses and open bottles of booze.
6. A 100% cotton duvet cover set to make your bed, regardless if it's made or not, look like the ones in the high-end hotels you've bookmarked on your computer.
7. A large floor mirror that will instantly make any room look bigger and brighter. And if you don't feel like mounting it on the wall, you can just leave it on the ground or lean it against the wall and move on.
9. An indoor/outdoor rug that will add some visual appeal to an otherwise boring ground or floor. It's also weather-resistant and washable so it can handle plenty of foot traffic.
10. A clear glass vase table set – when it's filled with plants, herbs, or flowers, it'll lighten up your table with fresh greenery.
11. A blanket ladder that you can lean against a wall to provide a space-saving and sleek place for you to toss accessories or throws on.
12. A wood end table so you have somewhere to put your books or drinks nearby that's not a random empty box or on the floor.
13. A bamboo hamper to keep your dirty clothes nicely contained and out of sight, no matter how many days you wait until you do laundry again.
14. A set of faux fur lumbar pillows that will dress up your couch by simply existing, and also give your back some extra support while you're catching up on TV.
15. A versatile storage bench you can put in an entryway, living room, or any room where you want to tuck away any extra clutter and have an extra place to rest your feet.
16. A bamboo bathroom accessory set so that all the things you've left out on your bathroom counter look like they're supposed to be there.
17. A set of modern white chairs to replace the old, mismatched ones around your table that have definitely worn out their welcome.
18. A Novogratz desk so you can stop working from your kitchen table and have a nice, dedicated space to check emails (and let's be honest, send your friends funny memes and online shop).
19. A cotton towel set to provide you with a set of bathroom linens that go together so you don't have to keep looking at the towel(s) you accidentally destroyed via a heavy-handed pour of bleach.
20. A statement armchair that looks great in living rooms, bedrooms, reading nooks, and more. And best of all, it only takes 15 minutes to assemble, aka less time than it takes you to choose your next Netflix show.
21. A set of glass kitchen containers because having half torn open bags and boxes of dry goods on your kitchen counter is not a good design aesthetic.
22. A round pouf that has multiple uses — a foot rest, low table, or chair — but also looks super cute in your living room. Plus, if you get sick of seeing it in the same place all the time, you can easily pick it up and move it around the room or to other rooms.
23. A round office chair so your home office feels less like a stale corporate cubicle and more like a creative space you enjoy sitting in every day.
24. A decorative tray that is attractive sitting empty or acting as a catch-all to tidy up your remotes, mugs, and random junk laying on the table.
25. A geometric bookshelf to provide an easy, polished way to display your decorative pieces and most display-worthy books.
26. A kitchen cart with a granite top that'll give you extra countertop space, a wine rack, and storage all in one chic unit that didn't require hiring a contractor.
27. A set of wood shelves – they look classy and like you called upon some magic spell to get them to float on the wall, when in actuality, you only spent 15 minutes installing a couple of brackets.
28. An industrial chic TV stand that provides a clean way to organize your TV and entertainment components. It also has cord management cutouts in the back so you're not constantly looking at a mess of wires.
29. A tweed throw you can use to get cozy during cold evenings and also casually use as a couch or chair accessory when not in use.
30. A wicker basket – it effortlessly looks like floor decor, even when it's stuffed with all your board games and/or extra throw pillows.
31. A lift-top coffee table that has hidden storage and doubles as a quick desk in a pinch. The only thing you need to do is attach the four legs and it's ready for use.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.