If You Just Moved Into A New Place, Here Are 31 Things From Target To Help You Affordably Decorate
Because moving is expensive, but style doesn't have to be.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A hanging coiled rope basket to spruce up your wall by providing a stylish home for a potted plant or any odds and ends you want to be easily accessible.
2. A Hearth & Hand with Magnolia copper decor tray, which will look so nice on your coffee table or counter no matter what you decide to toss in it.
3. A bright door mat that will greet you every time you come home and welcome guests when they come by bringing housewarming gifts.
4. A classic utensil holder to hold your essential kitchen tools and make your countertop look tidier.
5. A laundry hamper that is, dare I say, actually cute? And it's a way better solution than simply creating a pile of dirty clothes on your floor.
6. A circular wall mirror to make any room feel instantly brighter and bigger. Plus, it gives you somewhere to do a quick hair or face check before stepping outside.
7. A Hearth & Hand with Magnolia lumbar pillow to add some understated character to your couches, chairs, or bed.
8. A pair of upholstered dining chairs, because now that you've moved into a new place, it's time for some attractive, matching dinner seating.
9. A clean, cotton bathmat that'll match with any bathroom, because there's nothing worse than stepping out of a hot shower or bath onto a cold floor.
10. A mid-century bench to provide a cozy place to take a load off, whether in an entryway or another room that could use some functional decor.
11. A textured pouf that'll be so pretty sitting on your floor, you almost won't want to put your feet up on it.
13. A spice rack for displaying what you have on hand, so you're not playing a game of "guess the spice" every time you reach inside your cabinet and grab a random bottle.
14. A Hearth & Hand with Magnolia wood charger to level up your plating skills, whether you're making a photo-worthy cheese board or using it under a plate of leftovers.
15. A scented candle that will fill your new place with warm scents of bergamot, tobacco, and caramel, and truly make it feel like home.
16. A knitted area rug to add just the right amount of pattern to your floors and give you a soft place to rest your feet while sitting on the couch.
17. A pair of stoneware salt and pepper shakers so you can season your food properly and stylishly, instead of trying to find the free packets that came with all your takeout orders.
18. A set of solid microfiber sheets that will keep your bed looking soft and cozy, and are so affordable you can buy a set in every color to reduce the number of times you have to do laundry.
19. A geometric wall hanging to add a modern touch to your space. Mount a few with small plants or succulents inside and voilà — you have the beginnings of your own living wall.
20. A three-tiered metal utility cart that can provide a polished, wheel-able, sturdy storage solution that doesn't look it belongs in a warehouse.
21. A recycled glass soap dispenser to add sophistication to your bathroom counter and hold 15 ounces of your favorite soap or lotion.
22. A cube organizer shelf that can be used horizontally or vertically as a sleek way to organize any room that may have a little too much clutter.
23. A wood console table, which takes up minimal space but will make an entryway or small space look more relaxed and welcoming.
24. A set of stoneware plates to replace the scratched plastic (or worse, paper) ones you're currently using and to make all your table settings look especially photo-worthy.
25. A small accent lamp that'll provide a cute touch of light on a nightstand, in a hallway, or in any nook of the house where you need some illumination.
26. A decorative metal bowl to wrap ordinary things — keys, remotes, or other decor — in a luxurious gold setting on your table.
27. A tall ceramic vase that will look cool and classy sitting by itself or holding fresh or faux plants.
28. A coffee storage canister so you can have all your beans or grounds in an attractive and visible location front and center in your kitchen.
29. An upholstered storage ottoman that's versatile enough to be used as a trendy coffee table, extra seat (it supports up to 250 pounds!), foot rest, or somewhere to stash some extra clothes, throws, and pillows.
30. A wood floating shelf to make your walls pop and create an elegant space to show off your favorite plants, photos, and mementos.
31. A wicker milk crate that will look pretty sitting on a shelf, even if it's hiding junk you don't want to be seen.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.