31 Pieces Of Furniture From Target That Are Basically One-And-Done Solutions To Redecorating Your Home
Skip all the boring parts of redecorating and cut straight to the important stuff: buying great furniture.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A tufted upholstered storage bench, so you have an extra comfy, chic seat to match any decor, and one that can store plenty of stuff inside whenever you want to quickly tidy up.
2. A leaning mirror that you can prop up against any wall to make the room feel bigger and brighter (it'll also reflect all the great design choices you've made).
3. A gold bar cart so gorgeous-looking, it will help divert attention away from your less-than-stellar craft cocktail-making skills.
4. A mid-century modern sofa that will definitely be a stylish upgrade from that lumpy object you've been Netflixing on.
6. A wooden mid-century TV console with storage that will make it look like you built a professional entertainment system at home.
7. A faux leather counter stool so stylish, you'll want to use it during breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and all the hours in between.
8. A contemporary writing desk with such clean lines and minimalist charm that you won't mind it sitting in your living room.
9. A marble top end table so luxe, it's practically a work of art — but one that you can touch and put things on without a security guard yelling at you.
10. A brass cantilever floor lamp that will be a sleek minimalist-inspired addition to your room. Its adjustable arm will come in handy when you need more light while reading a book or scrolling through your phone.
11. A rich blue velvet swivel armchair so inviting, you'll want to sink into every time you walk by it.
12. A textured pouf that'll be so pretty sitting on your floor, you almost won't want to put your feet up on it.
13. A streamlined wooden console table, which takes up minimal space but will have a maximum impact on your entryway or small space, making it look more relaxed and welcoming.
14. A extendable dining table that will give you the perfect excuse to invite friends over (without taking up your entire dining room on days you're not hosting).
15. A wood and upholstered storage bench to put in your entryway or any room that could use a cool spot to sit. It also works for storing extra shoes, pillows, or throws you don't want out in the open.
16. A wood-topped kitchen cart that will transform your cooking experience by providing you with extra storage and counter space for food prep.
17. A six-cube organizer to keep things neat and clean, so your room will look pulled together (even if you don't always feel the same way).
18. A drum accent table with hammered detailing that will add just the right amount of glitz and gold to your home, and have you humming "24K magic in the air" whenever you see it.
19. A pair of elegant upholstered dining chairs that will make your ordinary sit-down meals feel more like an upscale dining experience.
20. An upholstered platform bed with a tufted headboard, because it's time to upgrade your bedroom with a piece of furniture that pulls the whole space together.
21. A ladder bookshelf that adds vertical storage without completely overwhelming a room's look. Your plants, books, and random knickknacks can all live together in harmony right here.
22. A metal garment rack so you can show off all the clothing that's currently overflowing from your closet in a striking, minimalist way.
24. A solid wood mid-century nightstand with a drawer and open storage, so you can score aesthetic points *and* not have all your stuff randomly splayed across the floor.
26. A teal, two-door cabinet, because sometimes it's nice to have a fun pop of color in your home. Plus, it will make all your favorite knickknacks and small decor stand out.
27. A corner ladder bookshelf that doesn't require much free wall space, because it will happily tuck itself away in the corner while holding your decor, thank you very much.
28. A woven accent chair so sophisticated, it looks like it's straight out of an architectural magazine.
29. An oversized wicker egg chair that you can place either inside or outside to make a statement — and that statement is "good vibes only."
30. An upholstered storage ottoman, because it's fashionable and functional in so many ways — prop up your feet, use it as an extra seat, or store extra pillows or games inside when you don't need them.
31. A pair of clean-line molded chairs that will match almost any dining table or desk. They're also super easy to wipe off and clean, so they'll always look good as new.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.