3. Well, that polish was actually called Bo-Po (“brush it on, peel it off” — get it?), and it’s baaaAAAAaaaAAAaack!
If you’ve wondered what ever happened to Tinkerbell: It was acquired by a large cosmetics firm in the late ’80s that eventually ceased marketing those products. However, Worx Toys apparently acquired Bo-Po’s proprietary formulation, and they’ve re-launched the peel-off nail polish that painted so many of our childhoods.
They’re $3.99 each and you can order them at Bo-Po.com.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝