1. This girl, who is the authority on what is officially “old age”: 25.
2. This person, who a) thinks that your twenties last for “a couple” decades, and b) is letting you know you’re not allowed to be “young at heart” past the age of 29.
3. These kids, who are blown away by the concept that 25 is the same as one quarter of a century.
4. These people, who understand that as soon as women turn 30, life is all downhill.
7. This Twitter user, who is NO LONGER A TEENAGER OMG.
9. This 18-year-old who clearly doesn’t understand that truly old people do not count down their birthdays two months out.
10. This person who thinks 23: #SoOld, #Cougar.
12. This person, who is…a ripe old 25?
14. This person, who can currently be found in the nearest restroom.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.