1. This girl, who is the authority on what is officially “old age”: 25.
2. This person, who a) thinks that your twenties last for “a couple” decades, and b) is letting you know you’re not allowed to be “young at heart” past the age of 29.
3. These kids, who are blown away by the concept that 25 is the same as one quarter of a century.
4. These people, who understand that as soon as women turn 30, life is all downhill.
7. This Twitter user, who is NO LONGER A TEENAGER OMG.
9. This 18-year-old who clearly doesn’t understand that truly old people do not count down their birthdays two months out.
10. This person who thinks 23: #SoOld, #Cougar.
12. This person, who is…a ripe old 25?
14. This person, who can currently be found in the nearest restroom.
- A judge has blocked Trump's order to deny funds to sanctuary cities that "refuse to comply" with immigration authorities.
- Surprise, surprise. Navient, formerly known as Sallie Mae, is the most complained-about financial company in the US 🎓💰
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- One year after Beyoncé released 'Lemonade,' she's set up a scholarship for women in college called the Formation Scholars 🍋