1. In 1952, the Kroger Food Foundation wanted to see what would happen it gave kids ages 6-10 free reign of a grocery store. Would they rack up a huge bill? Go straight for the candy?
2. Most of them went for household staples like “produce” and “poultry” whatever those boring things are. This kid picked up some dog food. Why? He said, “I like dog food.”
3. The boys were slightly more extravagant than the girls. Taking inflation into account, the boys spent the equivalent of about $76 while the girls spent about $64.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸