1. In 1952, the Kroger Food Foundation wanted to see what would happen it gave kids ages 6-10 free reign of a grocery store. Would they rack up a huge bill? Go straight for the candy?
2. Most of them went for household staples like “produce” and “poultry” whatever those boring things are. This kid picked up some dog food. Why? He said, “I like dog food.”
3. The boys were slightly more extravagant than the girls. Taking inflation into account, the boys spent the equivalent of about $76 while the girls spent about $64.
- The Democratic National Committee on Monday apologized for remarks sent over email criticizing the Bernie Sanders campaign 🇺🇸
- At least 19 people died and dozens others were injured in a knife attack at a facility for the disabled near Tokyo, Japan.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed its first round-the-world flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️