1. In 1952, the Kroger Food Foundation wanted to see what would happen it gave kids ages 6-10 free reign of a grocery store. Would they rack up a huge bill? Go straight for the candy?
2. Most of them went for household staples like “produce” and “poultry” whatever those boring things are. This kid picked up some dog food. Why? He said, “I like dog food.”
3. The boys were slightly more extravagant than the girls. Taking inflation into account, the boys spent the equivalent of about $76 while the girls spent about $64.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈