2. Most of us watched you grow into a beautiful, golden-haired heartthrob while you played Randy on Home Improvement between 1991 and 1998.
3. Here you are in 1999… around the time you started slipping away from us. Where did you go?
4. Well, in 2000, you took a few jobs. You were on one episode of Ally McBeal…
5. And you voiced the character of Tyler on The Wild Thornberrys.
8. Here you are in 2004, looking almost the same as you did in 1997.
10. So what are you doing these days? You’re now 31, and apparently, you had a guest role on Last Man Standing (Tim Allen stars).
As for other stuff in your life… you gave an interview with People a couple months ago, which informed us of the following: “Now back in Los Angeles, [JTT is] focused on directing, writing scripts and taking advantage of his free time.” You also told them, “I watch a lot of movies, I hike, I stay up on shows and theater.”
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- People are arguing about whether those who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.