2. Most of us watched you grow into a beautiful, golden-haired heartthrob while you played Randy on Home Improvement between 1991 and 1998.
3. Here you are in 1999… around the time you started slipping away from us. Where did you go?
4. Well, in 2000, you took a few jobs. You were on one episode of Ally McBeal…
5. And you voiced the character of Tyler on The Wild Thornberrys.
8. Here you are in 2004, looking almost the same as you did in 1997.
10. So what are you doing these days? You’re now 31, and apparently, you had a guest role on Last Man Standing (Tim Allen stars).
As for other stuff in your life… you gave an interview with People a couple months ago, which informed us of the following: “Now back in Los Angeles, [JTT is] focused on directing, writing scripts and taking advantage of his free time.” You also told them, “I watch a lot of movies, I hike, I stay up on shows and theater.”
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.